"If you need to use it now, learn it now."
Because market conditions continue to change rapidly, executives and entrepreneurs must be able to quickly develop and fine-tune personal business skills in order to address immediate situations. Executive development at Schulich is all about this kind of "just-in-time" learning - learning which is focused, practical and immediately applicable to the task at hand. Select from a wide variety of relevant business topics at Schulich today, and use the new skills and techniques you learn at the office tomorrow.
Sponsorship of employee training makes good sense for a business. At the best of times it encourages creativity and retention, and in times of great uncertainty it provides the edge a business needs to survive. Your investment in training at Schulich:
- Transfers knowledge of new techniques and strategies to the whole organization.
- Creates new ideas and new ways of doing business.
- Facilitates an in-depth analysis of organizational needs.
- Creates cross-training options for multi-functional employees.
- Develops networking, knowledge, and resources among peers in similar job functions.
- Strengthens the bond between employee and employer.
- Keeps you on the cutting-edge of current trends.
- Solves workplace problems.
- Reaches beyond the resources of any one individual.
- Encourages employees to develop initiative.
Our accomplished faculty is drawn exclusively from both practitioners and academia, and each is an acknowledged leader and innovator in their field. Professional activities, research and business experience allow them to bring a wealth of insight and cutting-edge knowledge to the development of the program. In the classroom, each is proven educator with excellent communication skills.
Our world-class business programs, customer service and convenient downtown and campus facilities come backed with a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our programs.