Personalized Learning Paths
The business world is demanding and no two business leaders have the same learning requirements. With meetings, deadlines and personal demands, you need flexibility in order to meet your daily needs and daily changes.
Customized to Your Own Career Learning Needs
Learning Paths are specialized and you can complete them as quickly as you want, within a 3 year period. Plus, your final elective program is complimentary when you complete the first three programs in any Learning Path. Choose the Learning Path that is right for you and advance your career with a Certificate in Professional Excellence.
Here’s How Your Learning Path Works:
- Learning Path's consist of four programs - one required foundation course and three electives selected from a pre-determined group of programs.
- Four programs must be completed within a three year period, with one required program taken first. Electives can be taken in any order.
- Your fourth program selection will be complimentary (for any 2 or 3 day program).
- After the four programs have been completed, a Certificate in Professional Excellence will be awarded in your field of study.
- Plus Alumni Recognition: A special event will be held for those who receive their Certificate.
- A practical, flexible way to achieve your specific executive education and professional development goals at your own pace.
- Tailor a learning path around your individual needs and schedule.
- Receive mailings of all SEEC publications.
- Invitation to receive your framed Professional Certificate at an award ceremony.
- Recognition from SEEC for your commitment to continuous learning.
Choose from the Following Learning Paths: