You will learn to focus on the underlying business problem rather than the software solution.
Business Process Improvement, Modelling and Management will train you to creatively improve, analyze, measure, describe and document business processes, both in their current and future states.
Who Should Attend
This three-day business process management certification course is recommended for people with a minimum of three years of business experience, including at least two years of specific business analysis experience, such as:
- Process managers, modellers and designers
- Business process and system analysts
- Business analysts and senior analysts
- Enterprise analysts and architects
- Functional, process and requirements analysts
- Business modellers
…as well as others who may have job-design responsibilities, business process ownership, are engaged in functional and/or business process improvements, or who are looking to expand their understanding of business processes.
What You Will Learn
- Discover creative ideas for improving processes through the six enablers
- Use state of the art modelling techniques, such as BPMN
- Link process improvement to your organizational goals
- Elicit, structure, model and document key process data and metrics
- Process improvement approaches and philosophies
- Tried-and-tested process analysis and improvement techniques
- What is a ‘business process’ and what it isn’t
- Process modelling in a business analysis context
- Process modelling in the overall Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Process modelling techniques, focusing on Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN)
- Presenting and communicating process models
- Typical problems and issues in business process modelling
- Verification and validation of process models
- Advanced modelling techniques
Featuring a Complete Approach
Featuring Business Process Modelling Notation (BPMN) simulation exercises
BPMN goes beyond objects and systems-oriented modelling by encompassing business users and process implementers. It is ideal in any IT or organization-wide initiative.
In addition to instructor training and rich course material, the course features a powerful, integrated case study with hands-on practice exercises. The exercises provide participants with realistic, challenging experience on improving processes, from beginning to end.