The old adage of the ABCs of selling ‘Always Be Closing’ must change to the new ABCs – ‘Always Be Connecting’. The role of sales person needs to shift from information provider/persuader/order-taker to that of connector. Your role is now to make things easier, to guide and to help the client bring about action that will address their business opportunities and challenges.
In this one-day Introduction workshop participants will learn:
- What is causing this transformative shift in business today & how to proactively leverage it
- The four competencies required for sales growth
- 4 reasons we stay with the status quo & awareness of how to break through
- How to choose authentic connections – engaging the higher level ‘thinking’ brain
- Develop self-awareness and self-management skills to create collaborative client connections
- The Relationship Renaissance – Personal brand, the only true lasting differentiator