In order to be agile, organizational leaders need to be able to carry on Strategic Conversations. These are conversations that integrate multiple perspectives in order to arrive at a new insight – an "aha". Learn to conduct Strategic Conversations – harness the collective intelligence of your organization – building the capacity for people to engage in meaningful contribution.
In this module, challenge yourself to explore through questions rather than answers.
- Develop your ability to explore organizational paradox using multiple frames
- Develop your ability to engage in Strategic Conversation
- Enhance your ability to engage in complex problemsolving through multiple paradigms
- Strategic Conversations – exploring paradox and integrative thinking
- Brainstorming and Using Multiple Frames – practicing tools and techniques for “seeing” beyond the surface
- Exploring organization design paradigms – moving beyond bricks and mortar to examine Chaos Theory, String Theory, Starfish, Spiders and Tribes
- Challenging the Sacred Cows – Planned Abandonment, virtual organizations, jobless organizations