Innovation is the #1 strategic driver that grows business. Gain insight and comprehensive expertise in innovation leadership, including innovation fundamentals, planning innovation, design thinking, process and the practice, and leading innovation.
Benefit from hands-on and peer-to-peer learning during in-class exercises and case studies, and take advantage of leading-edge teaching tools, including an innovation playbook of techniques and frameworks, your personal FourSight Breakthrough Thinking Profile, and targeted and relevant take-away articles on applying innovation.
You’ll boost your strategic leadership skill set while simultaneously finding new ways to create value for your customers and organization. Learn to identify opportunities and challenges that inform new strategies; use design thinking to foster and accelerate innovation; and lead successful innovation projects. Gain insight on how culture impacts leadership success and how to influence stakeholders to gain momentum.
Who Should Attend
This program benefits all leaders who want to develop the capability to lead and manage innovation, including:
- Senior managers of business units
- Directors and vice-presidents;
- Strategic planners and corporate advisers
- Regional, national, and international division managers
- IT operations, marketing, sales, quality and manufacturing managers;
- Functional department heads
- Public sector department leaders
- Leaders on critical organizational priorities.
What You Will Learn
- How to link innovation planning to your current and future business strategies
- Lead successful innovation initiatives in any area of your organization
- Target areas of your organization where you need strategic innovation
- Learn how culture impacts leadership success
- Apply design thinking to innovation efforts
- Embed an innovation process in your team or organizational approach
- Execute innovations through change management and innovation planning