Tackle everyday business challenges, critically analyze problems and generate breakthrough solutions to the toughest organizational issues.
This critical thinking training provides rapid, intuitive tools that enable executives to quickly cut to the heart of strategic and organizational decisions, focusing on areas that have the greatest impact on performance.
With this problem solving training you will learn a step-by-step process for diagnosing business issues, generating options and implementing innovative solutions.
About This Seminar
The course addresses the three basic levels of business challenge:
- Making strategic decisions
The key to great decision-making is clarity in generating options and criteria under challenging conditions. You will learn how to master this process.
- Solving problems that can be solved
Effective problem solving begins with careful definition of the problem. Executives will learn a set of proven approaches for rational and creative problem solving.
- Managing difficult dilemmas
When a problem is highly complex, and resistant to multiple attempts at solution, it is a dilemma. Participants will use the 5-step Dialectical Solutions Method (DSM) to tackle their toughest strategic dilemmas.
Who Should Attend
Any senior manager, VP or director can immediately apply the strategic planning techniques, including:
- Corporate-level managers and VPs from all departments
- Operations and administrative officers
- Project managers who lead complex projects
- Sales and marketing team members who must respond to new competitive threats
What You Will Learn
- Learn a professional problem solving methodology which allows you to creatively manage strategic dilemmas and solve business problems
- Prioritize problems and establish practical and achievable action plans
- Apply new critical thinking approaches and overcome the three barriers to strategic problem solving
- Train others – effectively direct project team members to think critically and deploy strategic solutions
- Learn to clearly define and frame organizational problems requiring solutions
- Use the Dialectical Solutions Method™ (DSM) to manage highly complex strategic challenges in your organization
- Engage key stakeholders and team members
- Understand how to analyze issues and identify the best possible solution
Special Bonus Materials
Receive a personal copy of Alex Lowy’s book “No Problem”, along with his best-selling strategy book “The Power of the 2×2 Matrix” (co-authored with Phil Hood).