Managers have traditionally planned and measured their success in terms of historical financial measures. Using ROI or monthly profit margins only provides a tiny perspective on strategic performance.
Market leaders think differently. In a world where strategic change is unpredictable and swift, we need to think about leading and achieving change goals rather than being dragged along by them. That’s where balanced scorecard strategic planning helps managers to set workable goals.
Any manager can improve performance dramatically using this business-planning program that uses an easy 6-step process to set and track strategic goals. The balanced scorecard is a measure of your strategic success. It can simultaneously show your performance in a number of key areas: financial, sales, service to customers, project and process effectiveness and strategic innovation.
This turnkey program will give you the knowledge, tools and direction to introduce a balanced scorecard into your department or organization – resulting in performance breakthroughs you can measure.
Who Should Attend
This program will appeal to any middle and senior level department managers who develop annual strategic plans, including areas such as sales, finance, operations, marketing, IT, human resources and corporate planning. The balanced scorecard teaching approach and planning tools are equally valuable to leaders from both the private and public sectors.
- Understand and use a balanced scorecard to enhance strategic planning
- Learn 6 steps to ctreating a balanced scorecard
- Choose the right key performance indicators that accurately measure the benefits for all stakeholders
- Engage staff in understanding and participating in the achievement of strategic goals and performance improvements
- Involve employees to develop action plans to ensure that organizational objectives are achieved
- Benchmark your performance against the best
- Link reward and recognition to new performance indicators
- Manage strategic change effectively
- Learn a practical approach to start the process right away
Start Development of your Balanced Scorecard right away
- The course format works hand-in-hand with your current strategic planning methods. Participants will develop or refine a balanced scorecard for their own organization or department.
- The program also features simulations and practical examples from a variety of organizations to illustrate alternative approaches.