To be effective in organizations, managers need to become facilitative leaders – people who make it easier for others to communicate, accept responsibility and solve problems.
This workshop gives you a complete foundation in approaches that help employees invest their energy towards the goals and success of your organization.
The techniques can be used in any management situation. Learn what to say to get desired results, plus, how to “lead from within” and to manage thoughts and emotions before speaking.
Who Should Attend
This outstanding program is for managers who want to explore the power of self-managed communication:
- Team leaders and project managers who want to maximize group unity, innovation and team performance
- Human resource directors and trainers who require a firm grounding in the process of facilitation
- Directors of corporate planning or organizational development responsible for change initiatives
- General managers and directors who want to lead by example
- Apply facilitative leadership techniques to enhance individual and work group performance and effectiveness
- Self-managed communication skills
- Help your staff overcome their biggest challenges to self-management
- How to shape a culture of trust in order to maximize engagement
- Act effectively in all work groups and individual management situations
- Be a more effective leader of organizational change
- Master the three fundamentals to facilitative communication success
- Listen with intention; speak with integrity
- Calm yourself in conflict situations and facilitate to eliminate problems
- Manage trust in order to increase decision making speed and accuracy