Business “teams” have taken most North American organizations by storm.
The use of well-managed cross-functional teams has led to dramatic improvements in business innovation, productivity and levels of customer service for companies in all sectors.
Find out how to structure, motivate and manage powerful project teams to solve any business challenge.
From forming technical project teams, to sales and marketing teams, to manufacturing and engineering teams, learn techniques that will help you improve your ability to manage complex projects and stay on track.
Who Should Attend
This seminar will be of interest to senior executives, business managers, project and team leaders who are looking for ways to maximize the effectiveness of work teams or staff they currently manage.
Department heads from all functional areas of your organization will benefit from this comprehensive teambuilding approach.
What You Will Learn
- A personal and organizational diagnostic survey to enhance your team leadership skills
- Techniques to ensure results-driven team meetings
- Teams and organizational change – structuring for success
- Managing individual team members for maximum productivity and job satisfaction
- 360º feedback and specific teambuilding instruments to apply back at the office
- Analyze and understand your current strengths and weaknesses as a team leader
- Develop the most appropriate style of leadership for handling people during the team development cycle
- Ensure team style is aligned with the company culture
- Use power and influence appropriately to achieve common objectives
- Motivate teams during change
Unique Course Feature
Special Session: Today’s Intergenerational Workplace
In this forward-thinking session, Joe Sherren will help you understand the changing dynamic of today’s intergenerational workplace and how to develop a culture that will attract and retain the best and brightest.