For decades, lean concepts and tools have been applied extensively in manufacturing operations with very impressive results.
Recently, service sector organizations, which account for over 80 per cent of North America’s GDP, are realizing the benefits of this huge opportunity to drive service efficiencies and banish waste.
More than 200,000 leaders world-wide are trained in Lean Six Sigma. Learn how to reduce cost, deliver service to customers faster, enhance efficiency and productivity and increase customer satisfaction.
SEEC Certificate of Professional Excellence
Inquire as to how this short program can become part of a Personalized Certificate of Professional Excellence and how you can achieve this certificate. Call 416-736-5079 and ask to speak to an Education Adviser today.
Who Should Attend
Lean Operational Excellence for Service Organizations is being successfully employed by leaders in all service industries; from financial, hospitality and high-tech to healthcare and government services. This seminar will be of most benefit to VPs, directors, managers and employees in service organizations who:
- Want to learn how to employ Lean tools and techniques to reduce costs and service delivery times, and drive customer satisfaction and profitability
- Have already deployed Six Sigma strategies, but want to incorporate Lean tools, concepts and techniques to drive even greater value and success with a blended Lean Six Sigma strategy
- Want to leverage powerful Lean problem-solving tools to manage projects more successfully, drive greater value or enhance continuous improvement initiatives
This course is an excellent complement to SEEC’s Six Sigma Green Belt program. For more information on this, or any other Lean Six Sigma program, contact Michael Ewing (SEEC Centre of Excellence in Lean Six Sigma Program Director, Lean Six Sigma Champion and CEO, eZsigma Group) at 416-736-5079, toll free 1-800-667-9380, or e-mail him at email@example.com.
What You Will Learn
- What is Lean – its measurable benefits and how it can be applied to service and transactional operations
- How to effectively lead “kaizen” Lean projects or events in your organization
- How to effectively construct and use value stream maps
- How to identify and reduce or banish waste in processes
- Typical implementation structure, roles, steps and approaches
- Learn how Lean principles, tools and techniques can be applied to service processes to dramatically improve customer satisfaction
- Learn how to lead Lean events and establish a sustainable Lean culture – the keys to Lean success
- Use case studies, lectures, group discussions and workshops to master the Lean approach for services
The Lean-Six Sigma Connection: The Best of Both Worlds
How is Lean different from Six Sigma, and why do so many world class organizations choose to do both? Lean principles, tools and techniques focus on eliminating non value-added waste in business processes and across organizations. Six Sigma focuses on eliminating errors in processes, products and services by focusing on understanding and controlling process variation. Both Lean and Six Sigma demand a disciplined approach to problem-solving and the continuous pursuit of process excellence. Lean, therefore, is a powerful companion for Six Sigma.