1. Change Leadership Developing Your Capacity to Lead Business Transitions
- Where does change come from and how to manage it
- How do effective leaders tackle change?
- What types of resistance to change can managers expect?
- Successful change leadership approaches
2. Improving Your Management Scope and Perspective of Change
- Your change-leadership style
- How you personally deal with change?
- How can I help myself?
- How can I help others work through change?
3. Professional Action Planner: What Needs Changing in your Business Environment – Defining the Benefit Conflict Management Skills Identifying How Conflicts Occur
- How conflicts rob your business and erode employee performance
- Conflict resolution fundamentals for leaders
- Sources of conflict in our business and personal life
- Conflict self-assessment: how do I respond to emotional drivers of conflict?
4. Developing Your Conflict Leadership Approach
- Conflict management styles that highly effective managers use
- How to adapt your style to different situations
- Self-management techniques: how can I help myself work through conflict?
- Employee management: how can I help others work through conflict?
5. Professional Action Planner: Analyzing a ‘Real’ Conflict Challenge with Resolutions Communications Strategies How Highly Effective Leaders Communicate
- Communication strategies to improve performance: delegation audit, negotiation techniques, influencing strategies
- Self-assessment of your natural communication style
- Personal exercise: what are my communications strengths and weaknesses?
- How can I help others communicate better with me?