Learn how change leadership, conflict management and employee communications relate and impact results.
Evaluate your own change leadership style and master conflict resolution and negotiation techniques to handle any business issue. Improve your communication approach to ensure employees effectively achieve new business goals. Work through a professional action plan to show how to manage current change challenges in your department or across the organization.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for businesses and public sector departments charting a strategic new course. It will give you a clear understanding as to where change and conflict start. It will provide concrete techniques to diminish your staff’s fear of the change and reduce the conflict through specific communication techniques. It is perfect for:
- Department VPs, directors and senior managers who are currently responsible for overseeing new change mandates
- Public sector department managers
- Managers, supervisors and project leaders who manage large departments or implement business strategies
- Regional, national and international business managers
- HR, training and employee communications specialists
- Business administration, operations and customer service leaders
- Front-line managers faced with business transition