Introduction to Marketing Analytics (1 day)
For both B2B and B2C organizations to become customer centric they need to be laser focused on meeting customer needs. Marketing analytics helps you achieve this focus by giving you enhanced knowledge of your clients, which in turn allows you to develop segmented campaigns and promotions that keep them happy. In this one-day introductory workshop, participants will participate in a real time simulation in which they compete against each other to increase the sales of their products via the use of an analytical dashboard.
The simulation lays the groundwork for a deeper dive into the fundamentals of customer relationship analytics, with specific attention paid to three fundamentals concepts:
- Recognizing the limitation of statistical models
- Understanding the application of different model types
- Evaluating model design given specific data types
Data Insights and Interpretation (1 day)
The ability to understand and ask the right questions of your data is a powerful competitive advantage, resulting in new income streams, better decision making and improved productivity. This session will demonstrate the concepts, skills and methods to find the key message of the data, and turn it into information, insight and intelligence. Participants will learn how to use the data – whether it’s structured data in Excel, unstructured data in social media, research results presented in reports, slideshows, dashboards, or infographics – to create an interesting, engaging, and impactful business story.
- Learn how to focus on the most important parts of the data and ignore the clutter that confuses information
- Learn the steps to transform data into insight and business intelligence
- Be able to analyze a data set, summarize the key findings and make it presentable to clients or management
Marketing Strategy (2 days)
We do not collect, analyze, and interpret data just for the sake of doing an exercise. There is no inherent value in the endeavour unless we do something about it. In this module you will learn how to develop successful marketing (go-to-market) strategies by answering three important questions: (1) How should we segment our customers? (2) What value propositions should we develop for each segment? (3) Have we given customers a reason to do business with us and not someone else?
- Recognize that marketing is an analytical process of creating and capturing customer value
- Understand the three principles behind successful customer segmentation
- Learn how to build and communicate a strong brand to differentiate your business in the marketplace
Digital Marketing Analytics (1 day)
What outcomes do you expect from your website or mobile applications and how do you measure success? Digital analytics helps you answer these questions – using qualitative and quantitative data from your business and your competitors to drive continual improvement of the online experience.
- How to establish business objectives for various types of websites; including affiliate sites, company pages, and search engine links
- Typical user actions that align with marketing funnel pathways
- How website and mobile development and functionality can supportbusiness objectives
- Examples of both “macro” and “micro” conversions – from selling productsand services to helping users research and request information
- What experiences drive the right outcomes by using data that reflectsindividual online behavior