Take your leadership skills to a world-class level by understanding what drives your staff’s performance levels – using advancements in Neuroscience to build connection and trust.
Neuroscience research shows that our need to “connect” is as essential as our physical need to survive. The Mindful Management program teaches you how both parts of our mind work together – the fast, intuitive Emotional mind; and the slower, more logical Rational mind. During this informative session, practice Mindful Management techniques to build lasting leadership connections and trust with your staff, management and clients.
Mindful Management is Today’s Most Powerful Leadership Tool That Every Manager Can Use!
The key to great leadership relationships is to understand the simple science behind it.
Our brains are wired for Connection, Clarity, Consideration and Achievement. Managers who understand how to dialogue and appeal to their staff at these levels, will see outstanding improvements in staff productivity, motivation, conflict resolution and team problem solving. This program shows you how in simple steps.
Learn the Science behind Great Leadership
- Learn how our Rational and Emotional minds influence our decision-making, our communications, and our responses to others
- Learn how to set direction and ask for change – and get it to happen using effective talk and communications
- Study the important relationship between the conscious and unconscious minds
- Learn how to take care of your own mind so you can lead more effectively
What You Will Learn
- Understand ‘what makes your employees tick’ – what really motivates them and de-motivates them
- The key principles behind Neuroscience and effective leadership
- How to make powerful communication connections
- Understand how our two minds work – Rational and Emotional
- How to empower staff to meet their neural needs, build trust and motivate
- Talking ‘mindfully’ when dealing with sudden disagreements
- The vital relationship between our conscious and unconscious minds in our everyday thought and talk
- Effective talk: How to frame your messages to be more positive vs. negative
- How to be a ‘mindful manager’ who can engage both Rational and Emotional staff
- Steps to avoiding negative leadership behaviour that derails productivity
- Managing yourself and your mental health in stressful work environment