Leadership Skills for a Complex World
Develop leadership skills that allow you to identify and challenge taken-for-granted assumptions and develop new ways of thinking.
- Enhance your ability to apply critical and strategic thinking to complex business problems
- Learn the thinking and reflective skills required for leadership
Economic Environment of Business
Examine factors that affect supply and demand, the role of prices, product differentiation strategies and government policy impact.
- Learn to identify, understand and evaluate the domestic and global forces that cause economic change
- Learn how changes in the economic environment affect business performance and strategic options
Strategic Management I
Learn principles of business strategy and analytical frameworks for evaluating alternative strategies.
- Become familiar with the strategic planning process; starting with setting the vision and ending with monitoring and evaluation
- Increase your awareness of the internal and external factors that guide and impact your strategic thinking
Marketing and Brand Strategy
Explore the role of marketing in the value creation process and how products, services and strategic branding determine your marketing mix.
- Learn essential marketing concepts such as: buyer behaviour, segmentation, targeting, pricing, distribution and positioning
- Examine contemporary marketing strategies
- Examine the creation of new products and deletion of obsolete products in the marketing mix
- Learn how to integrate new offerings and brands