Critical Thinking for Leaders
This session teaches you the leadership skills that allow you to identify and challenge taken-for-granted assumptions and develop new ways of thinking.
- Enhance your ability to apply critical and strategic thinking to complex business problems
- Learn the thinking and reflective skills required for leadership
Economic Environment of Business
Factors that affect supply and demand, the role of prices, product differentiation strategies and government policy impact.
- Learn to identify, understand and evaluate the domestic and global forces that cause economic change
- Learn how changes in the economic environment affect business performance and strategic options
Strategic Management 1
Principles of business strategy and an analytical framework for evaluating alternative strategies.
- Understand the process of choosing and defining purposes and objectives of strategy
- Learn to formulate and implement a viable strategy and how to monitor strategic performance
Marketing and Brand Strategy
This course introduces you to major marketing concepts and explores the role of marketing in the value creation process, as well as the role of products, services and strategic branding in your marketing mix.
- Learn essential marketing concepts such as buyer behaviour, segmentation, targeting, pricing, distribution and positioning
- Examine contemporary marketing strategies
- Examine the creation of new products and deletion of obsolete products in the marketing mix
- Learn how to integrate new offerings and brands