Critical Thinking for Leaders
This session teaches you the leadership skills to build strong commitment and consensus to actions.
- Enhance your ability to apply critical and strategic thinking to complex business problems
- Learn the thinking and reflective skills required for leadership
Economic Environment of Business
This session examines the factors that affect supply and demand, the role of prices, product differentiation strategies and government policy impact.
- Learn to identify, understand and evaluate the domestic and global forces that cause economic change
- Learn how changes in the economic environment affect business performance and strategic options
Strategic Management 1
This session explores the economic principles of business strategy and teaches you an analytical framework for evaluating alternative strategies.
* Team projects assigned.
- Understand the process of choosing and defining purposes and objectives of strategy
- Learn to formulate and implement a viable strategy and how to monitor strategic performance
Marketing and Brand Strategy
This course introduces you to major marketing concepts and explores the role of marketing in the value creation process, as well as the role of products, services and strategic branding in your marketing mix.
- Learn essential marketing concepts such as buyer behaviour, segmentation, targeting, pricing, distribution and positioning
- Examine contemporary marketing strategies
- Examine the creation of new products and deletion of obsolete products in the marketing mix
- Learn how to integrate new offerings and brands