Work on your own business challenges and begin developing a strategic marketing management plan that you can apply immediately to your workplace.
Apply theory to practice through team discussions, case studies, videos and group work in a lively, participatory environment for maximized learning. Program content is constantly updated with leading-edge marketing material from academia and industry. Take advantage of the comprehensive curriculum taught by Dr. Ajay Sirsi, an award-winning professor who is also the creator of the marketing and sales methodology Marketing Led – Sales Driven (MLSD), a process used by hundreds of organizations globally to develop strong marketing strategies followed by flawless implementation at the sales and customer levels.
Acquire the skills needed to develop and implement a superior marketing plan and position products for competitive advantage. Segment markets and target customers effectively to build powerful brands. Learn to conduct market research, create and sustain customer value, and design the right channels of distribution for your product. Use the insight and expertise gained to develop a strategic marketing plan that you can apply immediately to your workplace.
Who Should Attend
You should attend this program if:
- You are new to the marketing field
- You want to get a job in marketing
- You have significant practical experience in marketing but want a solid theoretical foundation
- You are charged with developing a strategic marketing plan for your business
- You supervise someone who is developing a strategic marketing plan for your business