- Visioning, ideation and inspiration. Environmental Scanning: Looking at Market Opportunities and Social Challenges
- Marketing and Sales Strategy. Marketing Mix. Branding.
- Business, Strategic Planning and Modelling. Defining a Business Model
- Operations: Build a solid work plan of achievable tasks. Non-For-Profit Organization Structure. Managing For-Profit and Non-For-Profit Organizations. Budgeting NFO
- Financial Projection: A Monetary Interpretation of the Strategy and Operational Plan. Sources of Funds.
- Raising Money and Relationships with Investors and other Money Providers
- Main Legal Forms of SMEs and their Differences. Building an Organizational Structure. Major Powers in a Corporation.
- Marketing and Promotion in a Digital Era.
- Pitching Business Proposals & ‘Friendraising’
York Entrepreneurship Development Institute – Incubator Program
Serving Toronto & York Region-based ventures, this incubator program for small business offers an intensive 16-module session during which accepted entrepreneurs will participate in lecture-based learning, seminar training, deliverable milestone, peer workshops and mentorship by subject matter experts.
Classes take place once a week in the evening to allow participants to concurrently carry on other activities.
Fee subsidies are availble through YEDI. Visit YEDInstitute.org for more information.
Who Should Attend
Individuals who are creative, ambitious, professionally-driven and have an innovative idea for a company or not-for-profit in any industry.
- Ventures will be considered at any stage from seed to early growth;
- Ventures operating in Toronto or York Region
Additional delivery options
Adapt this program to your organization with these additional delivery options.
- Format 16 weeks of in-class study
Fee $7,000 See fee details and conditions