Transform your career potential with this special educational offer
Register for one of our specialized Masters Certificate programs and save 50% on an additional 2- or 3-day short program.*
If the time is right for you to advance your career with upgraded business knowledge, then take advantage of this limited time offer.
Masters Certificate programs are where experienced managers gather to upgrade their knowledge in specialized fields without a major interruption to their business schedule. Each is a fast-tracked, intensive and active learning experience ideal for senior-level advancement in the field. Programs feature comprehensive and relevant curriculum that changes the way you think and gives you the tools to challenge others to do the same.
SEEC’s short programs are the fastest way to close any skill gaps in specific business areas. They feature prominent and experienced instructors who will provide knowledge, tools and techniques to quickly upgrade your capabilities and functional understanding. Choose from over 100 highly specific subjects in the areas of Management and Leadership, Operations and Finance, and Sales and Marketing.
The combination of a Masters Certificate and a short program will give you the edge you need to transform your career potential.
Attend one of our upcoming Masters Certificate level programs:
- Project Management – starts Jan. 13, 2017
- Healthcare Management – starts Feb. 3, 2017
- Public Management – starts Feb. 8, 2017
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management – starts Feb. 10, 2017
- Sales Leadership – starts March 6, 2017
- Professional Sales – starts March 13, 2017
- Municipal Leadership – starts April 3, 2017
- Organization Development and Change – starts April 20, 2017
- The Schulich Mini MBA: Essentials of Management – starts April 20, 2017
- Risk Management and Business Performance – starts May 1, 2017
* Masters Certificate program must begin by May 1, 2017. Short program must begin between May 1, 2017 and April 30, 2018.
For a list of eligible short programs see below.