Malcolm Cowan is a global technology executive having worked in Canada, UK, US, France and Denmark.
- Seasoned telecom executive for 35 years, half of that time for Nortel Telecommunications
- Headed up Nortel U.S. wireless division and introduced major cellular networks
- CEO of start up company in Data Networks
- Executive in Residence at Schulich School of Business, Toronto Canada
- CEO of business consulting company for 19 years.
- Partnering with Schulich ExecEd;
- Designed and run 30+ leadership programs over 14 years
- Action Learning Coach (ALP) Project coach for over 350 projects and 35 organizations over 17 years
Clients he has worked with include WalMart; Toyota; Ontario Ministry of Health; Loblaw; Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada; Pitney Bowes in Canada and Globally, American Express in US, Europe and India and Vale, Xtrata, Votorantim in Brazil, New Gold Mining, Toronto, CMHA, WSIB, Ontario Ministry of Health, St Elizabeth Health Care.
He has diverse engagements in technology, finance, retail, mining, automotive, Health Care and many more.
Areas of Interest