Thursday, June 4, 2020, 11-11:30am (EDT)
John Bayliss, Walmart Canada, Senior Vice President, Logistics & Supply Chain
John, who leads Walmart Canada’s logistics and supply network, will talk with Alan Middleton, Schulich ExecEd executive director, about the unique challenges in ensuring the shelves are stocked at both retail stores and online as part of the supply chain of food, clothing, electronics, hardware, services and other retail goods from coast-to-coast.
We live in a new world. Each day we are faced with uncertainty and disruption. With these new business challenges come new opportunities for your organization to transform and succeed.
What lessons can we learn from this new reality? How can we be resilient and improve as an individual, team and organization during a crisis?
These and other important questions will be explored during a series of virtual fireside chats: Leadership Lessons in Troubled Times. These free, 30-minute online events will feature thought leaders and influencers from top organizations in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
The speakers will share their insights on leadership lessons learned and how they might apply to your business or organization:
- What are the most important leadership traits for a company or organization during disruption?
- How do you build up resilience in different functions across your team and organization?
- What strategies are needed to communicate new ideas and shift mindsets (social distancing, telework, managing remote teams, innovation)?
- How do you overcome resistance to change on an individual, team and organizational level?
- How do we improve collaboration and stakeholder management during a crisis?
Get information on the complete Leadership Lessons in Troubled Times, Fireside Chat Series here.