A virtual fireside chat with SEEC Executive Director Alan Middleton and two experts on branding
Wednesday, May 13, 2020, 1-1:45pm (EDT)
David Kincaid, Founder and Managing Partner, Level5 Strategy, and Ian Gordon, Senior Vice President, Loblaw Brands Ltd.
COVID-19 has turned the world upside down and disrupted the marketplace. The consumer and retail sectors are reeling from social distancing and self-isolation measures that have impacted restaurants, stores, hotels, schools, sports and entertainment venues, airlines and other industries. What is the future of businesses and their brands post-pandemic? How can we future proof our business and strengthen our brands both today and tomorrow, in case of possible future waves of the coronavirus? David Kincaid (left), among the most recognized and respected opinion leaders in the field of North American brand management, and Ian Gordon (right), who for the past 12 years led the development and innovation behind four of Canada’s largest consumer brands, will discuss the impact of the pandemic and how to adjust in the days ahead.
We live in a new world. Each day we are faced with uncertainty and disruption. With these new business challenges come new opportunities for your organization to transform and succeed.
What lessons can we learn from this new reality? How can we be resilient and improve as an individual, team and organization during a crisis?
These and other important questions will be explored during a series of virtual fireside chats: Leadership Lessons in Troubled Times. These free, 30-minute online events will feature thought leaders and influencers from top organizations in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
The speakers will share their insights on leadership lessons learned and how they might apply to your business or organization:
- What are the most important leadership traits for a company or organization during disruption?
- How do you build up resilience in different functions across your team and organization?
- What strategies are needed to communicate new ideas and shift mindsets (social distancing, telework, managing remote teams, innovation)?
- How do you overcome resistance to change on an individual, team and organizational level?
- How do we improve collaboration and stakeholder management during a crisis?
Get information on the complete Leadership Lessons in Troubled Times, Fireside Chat Series, here.