SEEC facilitator Diana Kawarsky has been included in the “Top 30” ranking of Global Gurus in the Communication category for 2021.
Global Gurus is a research organization that chooses remarkable leaders who support knowledge and personal/organizational development in their fields through speaking, training, books, and media. Candidates are selected by popular vote and then ranked based on a set of criteria including public opinion, originality of ideas, impact of original ideas, practicality, presentation style and publications.
Her Top-30 biography notes that Kawarsky is among the top three per cent in student rankings of teaching faculty at the Schulich Executive Education Centre of the Schulich School of Business at York University. She is also a Certified Coaching Professional (CCP) working one-on-one in-person and remotely building individual success skills. She is a senior training & development professional with over 20 years of experience in delivery, design & consulting with Fortune 500 companies, Universities & Colleges in Canada, USA, Europe, and Asia.
Kawarsky facilitates many programs and modules offered by SEEC and is one of our most popular presenters.
- Certificate in Critical Communication Skills›
- Communication Skills for Early-in-Career Success›
- Developing Executive Presence for Exceptional Leadership›
- Guided Self-Coaching for New Supervisors and Managers›
- Improving Presentation Effectiveness› Leading Beyond Projects›
- Masters Certificate in Analytics for Leaders›
- Masters Certificate in Healthcare Management›