The Schulich ExecEd’s Mini-MBA program includes more than a dozen subject areas taught at the MBA level – and its popularity is growing rapidly with classes now scheduled for the Fall, Winter and Spring sessions.
This cross-section of Schulich ExecEd’s top MBA subjects builds your complete skill set in a full range of integrated disciplines, including marketing, finance, brand management, strategic planning, supply chain, HR, new technology and business negotiations.
Whether you are looking to enhance your business acumen or contemplating a full MBA or EMBA, this professional certificate program will provide the expert competencies and access to the learning that has made the Schulich School of Business MBA the #1 program in Canada and the EMBA one of the best in the world.
Study over a dozen of the top MBA course subjects, taught by the same faculty who teach in the MBA and EMBA programs. You will be trained to ask tough questions, think critically, and make informed and timely decisions. Plus, a great course feature – our “Mini-MBA” team project – a condensed version of the very project all Schulich MBAs complete in order to graduate.
Here’s what other recent graduates are saying about the program:
- “Ideal if your current job requires new competencies, or you are seeking career advancement.”
- “The mini MBA program has provided valuable instruction and tools that I can take back to my business and even personal life.”
- “I would recommend this course to anyone looking to build a foundation in strategy and management.”
- “A very informative 3-month course that provided an easy to understand introduction to key business concepts that confront organizations today.”
- “This course gave me a sense of the full MBA program and what would be involved.”
Participants also talked about the wealth of new skills they acquired in the program, such as:
- A better understanding of strategic management tactics
- How to think more critically, negotiation tactics
- The ability to do a strategic analysis and determine associated strategies and operating plans.
- The full view of HR as more than just a function
The next session of the Schulich Mini-MBA is scheduled for September, to learn more and register for this highly subscribed course, visit the program web pages today!