Leading Data Analytics
Data analytics for the non-data scientist is one of SEEC’s leading programs as it supports leaders and senior leaders in ramping up their data analytics acumen.
How are today’s most forward-thinking organizations using data analytics and data science to make more informed and strategic business decisions Participants will explore innovative scenarios by leveraging data applications from different sectors – and begin evaluating how their organization can grow through more effective use of data analytics.
- Discover patterns, correlations, trends, preferences and interactions
- Organize data sets and find correlations
- Relate data to cloud, mobility, security, social media and online business activities
- Explore opportunities for a competitive advantage in their industry
- Use visualization to analyze and make conclusions about data and evidence
- Make complex data more accessible, understandable and usable
- Participate in a group simulation exercise to solve a relevant business challenge
To learn more, contact us today.