By the end of this seminar participants will be able to speak intelligently about AI for fintech and machine learning and gain insight into harnessing the potential of these tools for various areas of finance. Additionally, they will be better able to collaborate with data scientists to develop robust, customized applications and implement cutting-edge machine learning and AI technologies which will position their company for competitive advantage and growth.
This interactive program in AI for fintech has been developed for non-data scientists and does not require any prior technical knowledge. It features collaborative discussions and practical, real-world case studies.
Participants will leave the program with an operational understanding of:
- Introductory concepts for AI and ML for finance/fintech
- What big data is and how it connects to AI
- AI for personal finance
- Transaction searches and visualization
- Client risk profiles
- Underwriting, pricing, and credit risk assessments
- Using AI to process claims automatically
- Using AI to predict attrition/churn rates
- Using AL/ML to understand the importance of algorithmic/robotic trading
- Using AI for “factor-based” investing
- Using AI for accurate valuation models
Who Should Attend
This AI for fintech program is ideal for managers, directors and analysts interested in exploring the potential of AI and preparing to lead AI and machine learning-based initiatives in the financial sector areas of customer service, credit scoring, risk management, trading and money management, regulatory compliance, and security and fraud-busting.