Learn the essential components required to build and maintain collaborative cultures
This three-day program will help you create and foster a culture of collaboration and innovation where people work together effectively in teams to solve business problems. The result will be an organization which achieves its strategic objectives quicker, and fully engages its employees, so they stay longer.
In this highly interactive program, participants will learn to:
- Build a collaborative culture by developing high performing teams and addressing leadership and workplace practices.
- Assess team performance and implement practical strategies to improve it immediately.
- Apply practical ideas, tips and tools to develop effective collaboration practices.
Harnessing collective intelligence is the key to today’s workplace challenges.
In today’s disruptive times, tapping into the potential of your people by creating more agile and productive teams, and developing sustainable collaborative practices all across the organization is critical for high performance and success.
This program will help you create and foster a culture of collaboration and innovation where people work together effectively in teams to solve business problems. The result will be an organization which achieves its strategic objectives quicker, and fully engages its employees, so they stay longer.
- Describe the value of developing shared purpose to drive collaborative efforts and foster a culture of collaboration
- Lead more collaboratively to harness collective intelligence and increase employee engagement
- Create a psychologically safe environment to increase trust and build relationships
- Improve organizational learning capability by thinking with a systems lens
- Learn the 14 factors of high performing teams and how to improve team effectiveness within and across teams
- Address common challenges within teams (decision making, role clarity) and practice relationship systems intelligence practices to enhance team performance
- Learn how to manage conflict productively to enhance diverse thought
- Identify patterns and practices to break down silos
- Practice essential collaboration skills such as active listening, inquiry and dialogue and empathy to build the culture required for effective collaboration
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for directors, managers, team leaders, project team leaders and those interested in learning more about creating high performing teams and building collaborative workplaces.
Unique Program Features
- Receive a booklet on “Team Tools for Collaboration” ™ to enhance productivity in the workplace
- Complete a Team Leader View (TLV)™ on your own team to assess them on 14 high performing team factors
- Learn your primary conflict style(s) by completing the Thomas Kilman Conflict Mode Assessment
- Participate in a LEGO™ Scrum simulation to address key challenges in building collaboration