Throughout this five-day sales management course, you’ll acquire skills in 10 essential areas:
Strategic framework for sales success, identifying three key drivers of sales success, competitive market analysis, optimizing client intelligence, critical thinking and problem solving, making a leadership difference in sales, sales leadership behaviors, hire and retain top performers, tools to enhance sales force performance, and group work and presentations.
This program empowers you with tools and techniques to build a high-performance sales team; develop integrated sales plans at the divisional, geographic and customer segment levels; and strengthen your team-building and management skills. You’ll learn to custom-design a competitive intelligence and benchmarking system for your organization, and leverage your emotional intelligence to sell your products and services.
Who Should Attend
This program will benefit experienced sales executives, directors and vice presidents; sales managers at the regional, national and international levels; frontline sales managers with at least two years’ management experience; and non-sales general managers and business owners who are responsible for sales force performance and policies.
What You Will Learn
- Develop the high-performance leadership skills required to drive a high-performance sales organization
- Discover a proven strategic framework that will help you manage your team’s sales and performance targets, and improve customer satisfaction
- Enhance efficiency by adopting leading-edge Customer Relationship Management strategies
- Understand how to utilize today’s most advanced social-selling tool set to drive your pipeline and revenue
- Leverage your EQ to improve performance, strategic thinking and leadership