This program teaches managers, directors and vice-presidents how to use leadership techniques that engage employees to contribute more, adapt quickly to everyday change and stress and maintain highly productive working relationships.
You will learn to evaluate various current working relationships with staff and your own bosses, and apply new productivity-building, motivational leadership techniques immediately into your workplace.
Featuring a 30-day post-program application that will help participants put their learning into practice.
Who Should Attend
- Vice-presidents, directors and divisional managers
- Experienced managers with at least five years’ experience
- Human resources trainers and organization development specialists
- Senior managers from sales, IT, operations, manufacturing and finance
What You Will Learn
- Master the principles of employee engagement to build highly productive, results-driven business teams
- Introduce local leadership practices that involve staff and achieve higher levels of commitment
- Understand the root causes of poor performance, job stress and employee mismanagement
- Evaluate your own organization’s health and resilience, plus new ways to lead
- Use engagement strategies to effectively manage projects and business teams
- Assess your own level of engagement and find new ways to engage others
- Use the processes of appreciative leadership to establish highly productive and motivated teams
- Practise appreciative leadership behaviours and learn to engage others when solving difficult problems
- Establish drivers to improve operating performance in small and large departments