- Document your skills through modern workplace self and other coaching techniques
- Evaluate and apply your emotional intelligence to your guided self-coaching success
- Develop productive and self-reliant decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Review/update your Guided Self-coaching DRIVE Accelerator Worksheet
Guided self-coaching is a quick and effective way of moving forward to embrace opportunity by overcoming personal challenges and maximizing your professional potential. In six modules, taken over six weeks, this e+ Online Program is business training for new mananger and involves using your life experience to help you find out things about yourself on your own, through techniques of self-awareness and reflection. It will help you identify and overcome the issues that may be influencing your effectiveness at work and will clear the way to success through increased self-confidence, self-esteem, creativity and problem-solving skills.
Top Reasons To Choose
Gain self-confidence, determination and self-empowerment
Consciously understand your “why” and become more self-reliant
Learn how to implement a unique self-coaching technique through practice and feedback
About This Program
Taking on a new role in today’s uncertain and complex working environment can be intimidating
Guided self-coaching is a quick and effective way of moving forward to embrace opportunity by overcoming personal challenges and maximizing your professional potential. Guided self-coaching involves using your life experience to help you find out things about yourself on your own, through self-awareness and reflection. It helps you identify and overcome the issues that may be influencing your effectiveness at work and clears the way to success through increased confidence, self-esteem, creativity and problem-solving skills.
Bonus: Receive a free copy of instructor Diana Kawarsky’s new eBook, The Soft Cs!
As a part of this program, you will receive a copy of instructor Diana Kawarsky’s new eBook, The Soft Cs. This book is full of examples, strategies and insights that support your learning and offer you real-life perspectives to take back with you on-the-job.
- Gain self-confidence, determination and self-empowerment
- Consciously understand your “why” and become more self-reliant
- Lead your own transformation
- Naturally learn to evaluate and solve problems faster
- Learn how to implement a unique self-coaching technique through practice and feedback
- Self-actualization and the manifestation of natural talents and gifts
- Take responsibility and accountability for your career and life
- Create accessible workflows for success evaluation and general knowledge
- Become more self-aware, stop sabotaging yourself, and get out of your own way!
Next Generation Learning for Future Leaders
Based on the premise that you have the best insight into yourself, guided self-coaching is a new online supervisors training course that shows how to elicit your own self-discovered solutions for dealing effectively with issues you may face as a new supervisor manager. By cultivating your creativity and resourcefulness, it helps you define and support your own success.
The opening module will begin with an introduction to guided self-coaching and an opportunity for everyone to become acquainted in order to set a foundation for openness, communication, and trust. The remainder of the program is divided into 5 modules called DRIVE, designed to prime you for career success:
- Define your Coaching Focus
- Review/Refine your Goals and Gaps
- Identify Options and Routes to Success
- Verify Action Plans and Choices
- Evaluate Your Progress and Success
Who Should Attend
This program is ideal for early career professionals, regardless of title and industry, who are interested in developing their full potential for on-the-job success, being proactive in solving their own issues and who have the desire to become a better version of themselves.
Featuring an Independent Project
Participants will design and plan their own DRIVE Accelerator Worksheet. The project features:
- Individual instructor support and feedback
- Guided self-coaching implementation techniques and follow-up strategies
- 6 online modules over 6 weeks
- Access through a convenient centralized learning management portal
- Your learning management portal account will be active for an additional 12 weeks after the course ends
- Recommended: 2-4 hours per week (online eLearning modules are released approximately weekly)
- A current email account
- Use of a computer and internet access in a modern browser
- Adobe Reader for PDF Documents
Course Content Details
Continuing Education Credits
14 PMI-PDU Leadership
PMI, PMBOK, PMP, and PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc. The Schulich Executive Education Centre is a PMI Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.), as designated by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
21 HRPA-CPD Hours
This program has been approved for CDP hours under Section A of the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Log of the Human Resource Professionals Association (HRPA). Be sure to note the program ID number on your CPD log. For more information about certification or continuing professional development, visit the HRPA website at www.hrpa.ca/hrdesignations_/Pages/Continuing-Professional-Development.aspx