AI Foundations (Half Day)
- The kickoff module introduces AI and machine learning fundamentals to ensure that all participants share a common understanding regardless of previous expertise.
- This session is fun and interactive and challenges learners to think critically about how AI can be adopted across different functions using a shared language & lens.
AI Solutions & Use Cases (Half Day)
- In this session, participants are introduced to practical tools & methods to ideate new AI solutions and strategies, building on the framework established in the kickoff.
- Through interactive exercises and roundtable discussions, learners will explore solutions & use cases that are relevant to their domain and think critically about maximizing business value.
AI Leadership & Ethics (Half Day)
- In the final session, we introduce how bias can negatively impact AI & ML algorithms and the potential consequences of bias amplification.
- Participants will be introduced to best practices for articulating ROI & business cases for AI investments to help them gain executive-level support for technology innovation.