This skills-intensive writing workshop is a tremendous career investment – the techniques can be used every day to write powerful client communications, business proposals and strategic briefings.
Learn how to draft whole documents quickly and easily. Understand the psychology behind powerful business writing and quickly focus on your reader’s needs in all documents. Maximize your business impact with new writing techniques, strategies and learn the methods and advanced writing skills and techniques used by professional business writers. Use proven RFP proposal frameworks to beat your competition. Learn a 3-step method to adapt reports into presentations and understand how to write to inform and write to persuade any audience. Improve your speed, confidence and delivery of reports, proposals, emails and writing for the web.
- 9 am-noon – Daily instructor-led virtual training via Zoom videoconferencing.
- Access to course materials (including manual and workbook) and online resources including original videos designed and shot specifically for this course.
- NEW Feature for the online course: Attendees are offered the opportunity to confidentially and securely submit on-the-job writing samples to their instructor and will receive personalized feedback about each document.
Each attendee receives a copy of instructor Diana Kawarsky’s book, Soft Skills Volume 1. This book is full of examples, strategies and insights that support your learning and offer you real-life perspectives to take back with you on-the-job.
BONUS: Each attendee will be offered 2 hours of 1-on-1 business writing skills coaching to be set-up individually with Instructor within approximately two weeks of the course.
Who Should Attend
This workshop is designed for corporate, public sector and not-for-profit professionals to develop their business writing skills in a skills-focused learning environment. If you frequently prepare client proposals, management reports or business briefings, this program will benefit you.
Bonus Seminar Benefits
- Receive a 100+ page resource guide to help you implement the ideas and techniques discussed and practised in this seminar
- Receive a 5-part grammar tune-up workbook
- Learn a 3-step method to quickly convert your written documents into clear multi-media presentations and speakers’ notes
Receive a copy of Instructor Diana Kawarsky’s book Soft Skills Volume 1 – full of examples, strategies and insights that support your learning and offer you real-life perspectives to take back with you on-the-job.