- How context is changing the workplace
- How are organizations responding, and what can we learn from them?
- Organizational success and the employment experience
This three-day program explores the crucial areas of HR. Learn to navigate changing work environments, employee needs, and HR laws and rules. Through a unique mixture of simulations, exercises, case studies and group work, this interactive program will provide leaders with the HR knowledge they need to excel in their careers.
Become a leader who embodies and understands your company's values and can quickly adapt to constant changes in the workplace.
Top Reasons To Choose
Gain theoretical and hands-on HR knowledge, with a combination of simulations and real-world exercises
Network with a group of like-minded leaders through group work and discussions
Learn the critical aspects of HR at Schulich ExecEd, ranked #2 in Canada for Executive Education
About This Program
To be exemplary, leaders need strong HR foundations. The growth and prospering of organizations depend on it. Today, HR is vital for leaders to communicate with all levels of the business smoothly, accurately analyze their surroundings, and enact positive change in the workplace.
This focused program provides leaders with need-to-know HR knowledge.
- Learn how organizations, work, and the very nature of a job is changing.
- Explore various models, tools and practices designed to help you respond to these changes.
- Develop a deep understanding of progressive approaches to job and work design and redesign to meet the needs of the new workforce.
- Explore the basics of HR Laws and rules in Ontario.
- Discover how to use recruitment and selection practices/approaches to address real business needs, manage costs and improve cultural fit.
- How to use (and how not to use) data to help make decisions about the people function of your organization.
- Explore ways to think differently and creatively about the people side of organizations.
- Learn how compensation and benefits decisions can impact organizations and the employee experience.
Who Should Attend
This HR leadership program will benefit anyone with responsibilities regarding the people functions of organizations. This could include:
- Small Business Leaders/Entrepreneurs
- “People” Managers
- HR Professionals
- HR Specialists
- Organizational Development Specialists
- Talent Managers
- Hiring Managers