Module 1- Lead Yourself: Self-Awareness and Self-Management
The program begins by focusing on the inner workings of an extraordinary team member and leader. How do they manage themselves in good and bad times, deal with conflict and contribute to the team and organization’s goals?
- How The Ladder of Inference dictates perspectives and attitudes on a team.
- The 3 Questions that are the undercurrent of our reactions and what happens when they’re affirmed or denied by yourself and others.
- Managing your hot buttons so that they don’t manage you in conflict.
- The 3 Steps to Instant Calm that help you to be a calm, cool and collected team member and leader.
Module 2- Lead Together: Collaborative Communication
Learn communication tools that will bring your interpersonal skills to the next level, strengthening your impact and collaboration as well as increasing your contribution to the team and organization.
- Using the 5 Levels of Listening in the right place and at the right time.
- Choosing the voice that builds collaboration and creativity.
- A guide to asking good questions that seek clarity, inspire ideas and build bridges.
Module 3- Lead Up: Building your Leadership Credibility
The skills taught in this module paves the way for strong relationships and a positive impression of leadership in your organization. Paired with the tools from the previous modules, these new skills will truly set you apart as leadership material.
- Contributing to a culture of trust through everyday behaviours.
- Coaching yourself through the tough stuff.
- Managing upwards; meet leadership where they’re at by connecting to what matters to them most .