Today’s public sector manager must have the skill-set to lead change and effectively manage projects that reduce costs and deliver higher service levels to Canadians.
This program teaches government managers and directors the essential leadership behaviours to drive innovation breakthroughs – and achieve lasting results in your department. Learn how to identify improvement opportunities, engage your team to be first-class innovators and achieve lasting program results.
Presented by a nationally-recognized thought-leader and practitioner in transformational leadership and cultural design, this program will apply innovation-promoting team facilitation techniques to foster cutting-edge thinking.
Who Should Attend
If you are a public manager or director who wants to fully develop your change leadership and innovation skills, this course is ideal. It is a one-time opportunity to learn from four of Canada’s most experienced public sector innovators and change agents.
From launching new public programs and service initiatives to operational improvements, our world-class faculty will share advanced techniques for achieving lasting public sector improvements.
World-class teaching faculty drawing on cutting-edge research and proven transformation techniques. JP Gedeon is a nationally recognized thought-leader and innovator in leadership, leadership psychology, corporate transformation and cultural change. Over the past 20 years, he has held executive level positions in the private, public, academic and association sectors, having developed many of the mainline education and credentialing programs available in the sector today.
What You Will Learn
- How to become an effective transformational leader
- How to develop a personal leadership style that fosters new thinking
- Receive transformative leadership guidance from a recognized thought-leader in the Canadian and international arenas
- How to shift government culture
- How to create a culture of innovative in your organization
- Steps to effectively engage and lead your teams to achieve operational efficiencies
- How to address change management in innovative environments
- How to apply learnings using transformative devices
- Creating an implementation roadmap what can be immediately applied in the workplace
Executive Coaching service now available for participants
JP Gedeon, one of SEEC’s most popular facilitators, offers personal, one-on-one Executive Coaching to public-sector leaders accountable for highly complex and transformative decisions in their departments. Executive Coaching is a personalized, facilitative interaction that is being presented as a special, value-enhancing proposition specially focused on the participants of SEEC’s Leading Effective Transformation in Government program.
For more information and to register, click here.