Leadership and Interpersonal Dynamics
The most effective managers ‘lead’ and ‘manage.’ This session is designed to help you analyze your current strengths and opportunities for development as a leader and provide you with information about how to strengthen your managerial capacity to support your people and achieve organizational goals.
- Leadership In a Changing Environment
- Leader Styles & Competencies
- Receive a Life Styles Inventory™ (LSI) 360º Assessment
- Understanding Power and Influence
- Motivation & Recognition to Improve Workplace Performance
The Marketing Management Process
In today’s ever-changing economy, marketing skills are needed by key people in almost every department. This session will help you learn how to use marketing, positioning and branding to promote your company and its offerings.
- Why Marketing is Important for All Managers
- Marketing Strategy and Targeting
- Branding – Everyone is a “Brand Manager”
- Marketing Plan Development
- Digital Marketing
Strategic and Business Planning
Using a proven and highly effective approach, attendees will learn the fundamentals of all strategy planning so that they will know what facts they need, where to start, how to identify objectives, and how to achieve buy-in for the plan.
- The Facts Required for Strategy Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Business Planning
The Financial Management Process
Whether we like it or not, a manager must maintain financial responsibility for the profitability and cost control of the business unit(s) they manage. This session is designed to strengthen your grasp of the key financial planning and reporting processes.
- A Review of the Key Financial Statements that Managers Must Know
- Financial Statement Analysis: How to Do It Fast and Efficiently
- Budgeting Procedures for Management Success
- Cost Control Techniques to Increase Organizational Effectiveness
Performance Management – Staff and Self-Management Techniques
This module presents an applied review of performance management and also provides you with effective teambuilding communication techniques.
- The Context of Performance Management
- Performance Management Measurement
- The Performance Improvement Process
- Leading Groups Within the Organization