For many organizations, change is unavoidable.
For whatever the reason – mergers, acquisitions, restructurings, technological advancements, the need for new growth opportunities – change is necessary. While some organizations are adept at planning the tactical components of change, many struggle with preparing people to support change and how to best sustain the change after implementation. Often underlying this struggle is an unstated belief that change happens in isolation.
This three-day conflict management training program will provide a holistic understanding of effectively leading change in an integrated manner. It carefully balances a review of change management theory with the practical application of putting theory into action and offers participants a unique deep-dive into two critical success factors of any change management initiative: managing conflict and communications.
Participants will leave with strategies, tools and tactics that can immediately be used in their workplace. They will have a broader appreciation of all facets of change, and the key role they can play in leading successful change programs.
- How an improved awareness of the stages of change is essential to delivering better outcomes
- Why clarity and alignment of the future state is fundamental to successful change management programs
- How understanding the readiness for change and stakeholder mapping is linked to higher change success rates
- What your personal change-leadership style is and why it’s significant to a program’s success
- How the type of change impacts the scope of programs and why that’s a game changer
- Gain an in-depth understanding of change resistance, how it can derail your efforts, and strategies to overcome it
- Become a powerful and impactful communicator that influences stakeholders, changes behaviours and cultivates employee support for change
Who Should Attend
- Change managers who are newer to role and are committed to success
- Change agents who need to understand core concepts in order to add value
- Senior leaders who want a deeper appreciation for the value a structured change plan can deliver
- Department heads (Directors and Senior Managers) responsible for overseeing change initiatives
- HR Business Partners and Managers/Specialist
- Communications Managers/Specialist
- Project Managers / Operations Specialists
- Employees working in the area of transformation and strategic planning
- Individual and group work
- Application to real-world workplace challenges
- Simulation exercise
- Case studies