Leadership in the post pandemic workplace
- How has leadership changed in the post pandemic workplace? Participant experiences and reflections
- What are the most crucial leadership skills for post pandemic recovery?
- What are the most crucial employee skills for post pandemic recovery?
Making yourself a ‘Flexible’ leader
- Rethinking leadership with a post-pandemic lens
- How flexible thinking leads to flexible actions
- What do I need to be able to ‘do’ to be a flexible leader?
Using flexibility to manage employee challenges
- The new “WORK” of employee relationships in the virtual world
Psychological safety and effective leadership
- How to ensure discussions around inclusion and flexibility are productive and lead to actionable outcomes.
- How to play our part in addressing (the inevitable) mental health concerns, post-pandemic.
- Using supportive leadership tools to enhance the employee experience
Job design in the virtual workplace
- What is job design and why have I not heard of this?
- How can jobs be designed to enhance autonomy and satisfaction?
- How to critically examine our assumptions about jobs, place of work, etc. to enhance the effectiveness of the workforce.
Flexible leadership in real world: Post Pandemic Stories
- What happened at a large, Canadian manufacturing organization when everything changed?
- Our biggest challenges: e.g. allowing autonomy, trust, virtual meetings.
- How we used a flexible approach to address
- What we are doing to encourage flexibility in leadership and how it has worked
- How does communication (broadly) impact effective pivoting?
- What’s next?