Redefining the Art and Science of Municipal Leadership
Strategically redefine the leadership skills demanded of today’s chaotic and uncertain work environment through an in-depth examination of daily professional interactions, an exploration of cultural transformation and the practice of scientifically-informed techniques of leadership engagement.
- Analyze and redefine the leadership skills demanded of today’s chaotic and uncertain work environment
- Examine the rudiments of corporate culture as based in leadership approaches and apply cultural concepts to excellence in team management
- Practice innovative and scientifically-informed techniques of leadership engagement, specifically geared towards creating a culture of performance and excellence
Coaching and Mentoring for Peak Performance
Develop the interpersonal skills needed to successfully leverage the talents of your staff and turn a good team into a great team.
- Increasing knowledge on coaching and mentoring by reviewing the current theory, research and practices in the field
- Practising coaching and being coached using a variety of tools and techniques
- Differentiating between coaching and mentoring with the most effective skills in certain situations
- Teaching tool: GROW Instrument
*Revised schedule for Spring 2022:
- Additional date: April 8th, 2022 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM