Nine (9) separate sessions, organized into two parts, held on nine different dates.
Redefining the Art and Science of Municipal Leadership
Strategically redefine the leadership skills demanded of today’s chaotic and uncertain work environment through an in-depth examination of daily professional interactions, an exploration of cultural transformation and the practice of scientifically-informed techniques of leadership engagement.
- Analyze and redefine the leadership skills demanded of today’s chaotic and uncertain work environment
- Examine the rudiments of corporate culture as based in leadership approaches and apply cultural concepts to excellence in team management
- Practice innovative and scientifically-informed techniques of leadership engagement, specifically geared towards creating a culture of performance and excellence
Coaching and Mentoring for Peak Performance
Develop the interpersonal skills needed to successfully leverage the talents of your staff and turn a good team into a great team.
- Increasing knowledge on coaching and mentoring by reviewing the current theory, research and practices in the field
- Practising coaching and being coached using a variety of tools and techniques
- Differentiating between coaching and mentoring with the most effective skills in certain situations
- Teaching tool: GROW Instrument