Designed for both those new to OD and Change, as well as those who have been practicing in the field without formal training, The Masters Certificate in Organization Development and Change has been designed to give you the applied knowledge and practical experience necessary to solve critical business and organization development challenges with proven behavioral science-based approaches and techniques.
Building on theory/practice integration, you will develop a repertoire of skills, knowledge and resources that will be immediately applicable to your own workplace setting – whether a business, government, healthcare, not-for-profit or volunteer organization.
Strategic learning outcomes include:
- An understanding of the work of OD, including strategy development, restructuring and culture change
- Applied knowledge of both group and system dynamics
- Practical skills to support change at every level of the organization
- Clear awareness of the impact of your own leadership style, approach and values – as an “instrument of change”
- An understanding of the role of the OD professional in aligning leadership, learning, people systems, organizational structures and processes
- An ability to manage strategic priorities and goals to help develop organizational agility
- Insight into advanced OD theories and disciplines that have shaped it
- Skills in strategic business analysis and business acumen from the viewpoint of the OD professional
- The ability to build a compelling business case to help executives and other stakeholders use OD to meet business goals
- An opportunity to apply all of the above within a client/ consultant relationship in an actual workplace setting
Register for the full program and achieve your Masters Certificate in the shortest possible time while enjoying full program tuition savings. Alternatively, you may register in single modules at the standalone module price and complete the program over two or three years. Please note: modules must be taken in order.
Limited to just 25 participants, the program has been designed for those with a desire to be best-in-class in Organization Development, and who want to learn how to solve critical business challenges through a proven Behavioural Science approach. It is perfect for:
- Organization Development and Human Resource practitioners
- Internal and external consultants
- Managers and supervisors
- Team leaders
- Adult educators, trainers, facilitators, coaches and change leaders