In today’s fast-paced world of project management, work experience alone is only half the equation for career success. There is an ever-increasing demand from organizations for project leaders and staff who have obtained the Project Management Institute’s® Project Management Professional (PMP) designation. Our PMP exam prep course is designed to get you there.
The PMP certification illustrates that you have world-class standardized project management knowledge and have committed yourself to mastering all of the essential project management skills. It puts you at the top of your industry and will open many new avenues of career growth.
Note: 2020 classes will be based on the current exam content outline which has been extended until Dec. 31. All dates for the new content exam are subject to information or updates provided by PMI®. Information on Exam Content changes can be reviewed at www.pmi.org
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced project managers and analysts who want to improve their test-taking skills and confidence prior to writing the PMP exam
- Any individual who would simply like to increase their understanding of project management, even if you are not writing the exam.
What You Will Learn
- Learn from one of the most respected project managers in Canada: Sandra Martyn, PMP, is a university-level facilitator with thousands of hours of classroom training experience. She has taught project managers from all over the world, plus 25 years “in the trenches”
- All knowledge areas and five process groups will be reviewed in detail
- Review scores of sample questions: Learn first hand how to interpret exam questions and focus your study time on topics that need the most attention
- Receive test-taking tips: Maximize your exam-writing efficiency
- Network and learn in study teams: A top-rated feature of our program
Our practical and convenient 5-day format will fast-forward you through:
- All the PMI® knowledge areas and process groups
- Proven test-taking skills to write your PMP exam
- Hundreds of sample questions that will build the skills to write the difficult 200-question exam
- All 35 contact hours are part of the qualifications to write the PMP exam