Now being delivered online in the Virtual Classroom!
In today’s fast-paced world of project management, work experience alone is only half the equation for career success. There is an ever-increasing demand from organizations for project leaders and staff who have obtained the Project Management Institute’s® Project Management Professional (PMP) designation. Our PMP exam prep course is designed to get you there.
The PMP certification illustrates that you have world-class standardized project management knowledge and have committed yourself to mastering all of the essential project management skills. It puts you at the top of your industry and will open many new avenues of career growth.
Note: 2020 classes will be based on the current exam content outline which has been extended until Dec. 31. All dates for the new content exam are subject to information or updates provided by PMI®. Information on Exam Content changes can be reviewed at www.pmi.org
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced project managers and analysts who want to improve their test-taking skills and confidence prior to writing the PMP exam
- Any individual who would simply like to increase their understanding of project management, even if you are not writing the exam.
The PMP® Prep Course has been completely re-structured for on-line learning purposes. Popular learning activities and aids, as well as section tests, will remain as part of the curriculum. This prep course will substantially reduce the time required to prepare to write your PMP exam, with emphasis on what you need to know to pass the exam.
The virtual class will include both instructor led sessions, as well as pre-recorded videos that you will view at appropriate times, as recommended by the facilitator. Individual and group exercises will supplement the learning, and tests will be administered for each relevant learning section to ensure concepts are understood. Homework assignments will be part of the learning process, and on-line session hours are reduced to accommodate the limited homework assignments.
Please note the virtual instructor led sessions will be held as follows:
- 10am to 3:30pm each day, with breaks for lunch and coffee/comfort throughout the day
- In addition, a supplemental session will be held after the program close, from 10am to 12:30pm
- All sessions are mandatory to obtain your certificate of completion and contact or PDU hours