Finally, there is a program that delivers current MBA subjects in a practical time frame for busy Dentists. The Schulich Executive Education Centre has pioneered a concise mini-MBA just for dentists to provide you with current, robust business competencies directly applicable to your practice.
This 18-workshop program takes place over 6 months and is designed as a technology-enhanced program, allowing for highly interactive classroom experiences that are supplemented with online materials and pre-session reading at your own pace. Participants will gain knowledge and insights in a range of MBA subjects including strategic management, marketing, finance and human resources, preparing them to become more effective managers in their organization and beyond.
About This Program
Only program of its kind in Canada designed specifically for Dentist entrepreneurs.
This advanced program is designed specifically for Dentists focused on enhancing their business management skills to drive growth and profitability in their dental practice over the long term. Whether you are thinking you need to enhance your business acumen or are contemplating doing an MBA or EMBA, this Mini-MBA program will provide you with relevant competencies and access to what has made the Schulich MBA the #1 program in Canada and our EMBA one of the best in the world.
In addition to studying a range of relevant MBA module subjects taught by the top faculty of Schulich’s MBA and EMBA programs, you will be trained to think critically and strategically, ask forward thinking questions and make informed decisions. Plus, you will experience our Personal Entrepreneurial Project, a condensed version of the Schulich MBA Strategy Field Study.
A limited number of bursaries valued at $4,500 each are available for this program. To apply for a bursary, please contact Robert Lynn, Associate Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit your application before the application submission deadline.
Strategic Alliance Partner
Program Insights Include
- Leading a customer-focused dental practice
- Leveraging business skills and financial expertise to grow a dental practice
- Exploring the entrepreneurial landscape in dentistry, the role of disruptive technologies, innovation, and new business models.
- Understanding the dental regulatory environment
Here’s what makes this program ideal for any busy Dentist who is looking to enhance their business skill set:
Key Features Include
- Develop and implement a hands-on Personal Entrepreneurial Project designed to help you grow your practice
- Group and Individual Coaching
- Learn with top MBA instructors from Canada’s #1 Business School and leading dental practitioners
- Fireside chats with distinguished guest speakers, subject matter experts and industry leaders
- Learn how to successfully build and run your practice
- First of its kind program in Canada designed specifically for Dentist leaders
- Receive the Schulich Mini-MBA certificate and continuing education credits as part of the program
- Schulich Dentist Mini-MBA graduates receive advanced standing towards the Certified Health Executive (CHE) designation, the only certification program for all Canadian health leaders
- Schulich gift pack including an official Schulich-branded hoodie, as well as a copy of the book Profitable Practice – Why a Dental Practice is an Exceptional Investment from author & instructor Timothy A. Brown, CEO of ROI Corporation
- 18 three-hour evening sessions over six months, none in the summer months.
Course Content Details
Continuing Education Credits
Ontario and Manitoba
Continuing Education credits