Critical Thinking for Leaders (Half Day)
Develop leadership skills that allow you to identify and challenge taken-for-granted assumptions and develop new ways of thinking.
- Enhance your ability to apply critical and strategic thinking to complex business problems
- Learn the thinking and reflective skills required for leadership
Economic Environment of Business (Half Day)
Examine factors that affect supply and demand, the role of prices, product differentiation strategies and government policy impact.
- Learn to identify, understand and evaluate the domestic and global forces that cause economic change
- Learn how changes in the economic environment affect business performance and strategic options
Managerial Finance (Full Day)
Understand modern investment and finance including: asset valuation, capital budgeting, risk management and performance assessment.
- Learn to understand the investment decision process
- Learn the connection between organizational strategy and financial performance
Strategic Management I (Full Day)
Learn principles of business strategy and analytical frameworks for evaluating alternative strategies.
- Become familiar with the strategic planning process; starting with setting the vision and ending with monitoring and evaluation
- Increase your awareness of the internal and external factors that guide and impact your strategic thinking