Accelerate your knowledge of the rapidly changing financial services ecosystem to mitigate threats, safeguard your organization’s future and capitalize on emerging opportunities.
More than $5B in capital has been invested in early/mid-stage FinTech companies in past 24 months in Canada alone. With the emergence of so many new players, a whole new FinTech ecosystem is dawning. With the advent of smart, fast and secure platforms speeding up e-commerce sales globally, and the lines between e-commerce and financial services blurring, traditional financial services firms face new threats.
This online program follows an innovative strategic approach that helps participants analyze the interdependent players across the ecosystem – from traditional banks, specialty finance, investment providers and insurance companies to disruptive fintechs, payment firms, cryptocurrency exchanges and digital custodians. We also assess the wave of new nontraditional entrants from retail, automotive, ecommerce marketplaces, big data and media that are increasingly vying for a share of the financial services market.
Participants will acquire an effective decision-making framework for preparing and defending their firms against emerging competition or assessing the areas of greatest opportunity for developing their own disruptive strategy. They will gain the insight and skills to confidently choose the best course of action for the future.
- Gain insights into the nature and adoption of new financial technologies
- Comprehend how fintech is reconfiguring financial services business models and how future models will look
- Understand the customer experience and how small, agile fintechs are gaining market share from larger financial institutions
- Discover strategies for e-commerce platforms to integrate with financial services providers and drive customer growth
- Develop skills to evaluate operational efficiencies and improvements in strategy formulation
Who Should Attend
- Senior management in financial services, e-commerce, retail and technology companies developing a road map for fintech and financial services
- Financial analysts, investors, consultants, M&A advisors, strategy & product development personnel
- Individuals working in general management seeking to focus on a career in financial services