Learn to thrive and support your team in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) world.
Resilience has positive business outcomes for teams and organizations, especially during times of change. Research has shown that high levels of resilience can deliver valuable work-related outcomes and improve job performance by helping people recover faster from difficulties, reduce stress and develop positive attitudes.
This resilience leadership workshop presents strategies to build resilience that support leaders in recovering from setbacks and rebounding to higher levels of success. The business-focused resilience leadership training content supports participants in enhancing their personal resilience, so they can strengthen their overall well-being and adaptability in order to drive innovative solutions and better business results. It also equips leaders with the tools to coach and support their teams in strengthening their resilience across eight validated components of resilience.
This program is also paired with a complementing program: Maximizing Leadership Impact with Emotional Intelligence.
- Adapt positively to pressure, setbacks, challenges and change to achieve and sustain higher levels of personal effectiveness
- Leverage your resilience strengths to manage stress and help your team manage their stress levels
- Apply tips and techniques to build personal and team resilience in key areas of development
- Coach your team in productive ways to deal with difficult situations and seek support
- Reflect, reframe and redirect your efforts to feel a greater sense of control and security in times of change and challenge
- Enhance the components of resilience to think, work and communicate faster and smarter
- Leverage creative thinking to be more adaptable and ingenious in problem solving
- By the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of increased resilience for individuals, teams and organizations
- State the model of resilience to help you recover and rebound
- Identify resilience strengths and how to enhance areas for development based on individualized questionnaire results
- Apply tips and techniques to improve your resilience ‘muscle’ in eight targeted areas
- Enhance your resilience to be able to lead in a VUCA (volatile, uncertain, complex, ambiguous) world