Learn proven client communication skills and sales development approaches used by forward thinking sales professionals.
This online sales training course is a truly innovative guide to what account managers, sales people and small business owners must do to engage clients, think on their feet, make fast decisions, and generate profitable sales. It will build your revenues by illustrating that achieving sales is not mysterious, and that anyone can learn to be successful, dynamic and indispensable to their customers. Participants will be able to immediately apply the skills they learn in daily sales work environments.
What you will learn
- Apply selling and clientship tactics to build new account sales and strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Expand business relationships into new product and service areas
- Identify and close account service and relationship gaps
- Master effective, persuasive client communications and presentation techniques
- Demonstrate account leadership skills and behaviours that cement relationships
- Understand your customer’s profile and communicate in their preferred style
- Organize your account interactions to maximize productivity
- Control problems with an advanced conflict resolution process
- Learn negotiation skills for sales professionals
Who should attend
If you want to develop powerful, profitable relationships with new and current customers, especially in complex environments with diverse selling cycles, this program is for you. It will especially benefit:
- Account and client facing leaders at the national, regional and territorial levels
- Business owners and business development specialists
- Product managers overseeing complex projects, services and account relationships.
- Five online modules over five weeks
- Access through a convenient centralized learning-management portal
- Your learning-management portal account will be active for an additional 4 weeks after the course ends
- Recommended: 2-4 hours per week (online e-learning modules are released approximately weekly)
- A current email account
- Use of a computer and Internet access in a modern browser
- Adobe Reader for PDF documents