Ontario’s Ministry of Education has extended its OSAP for Micro-credentials assistance program into 2022.
A selection of Schulich ExecEd’s executive education programs is now eligible for OSAP funding.
Selected Schulich ExecEd programs starting before Dec. 31, 2022, have been approved for the OSAP for Micro-credentials assistance program. Eligible students can apply online through the OSAP website.
To apply, select an eligible program from the list below and enter the information in your OSAP application.
Currently, these are the OSAP-qualified programs we offer:
Master Certificate Programs:
- Certificate in Business Essentials
- Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- Certificate in Critical Communication Skills
- Certificate in Design Thinking 2.0: Tools and Techniques with a User-Centred Approach
- Certificate in Digital Strategy
- Certificate in Leadership Skills for Supervisors and Front-Line Managers
- Certificate in Leading a Culture that Innovates and Executes
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Certificate in Strategic Agility
- CX Management
- Developing Executive Presence for Exceptional Leadership
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- Digital Foresight for Strategic Leaders
- Employee Engagement: Practices and Strategies to Maximize Motivation
- Executive Program in Transformational Leadership
- Financial Fluency for Non-Financial Managers: Advanced
- Financial Fluency for Non-Financial Managers: Fundamentals
- Foundations of Project Management
- Fundamental Leadership Skills for Supervisors and Front-Line Managers
- Improving Presentation Effectiveness
- Leadership for Women: Practical Strategies for Success
- Leading Beyond Projects
- Leading Collaboratively
- Leading in Complexity
- Leading with Impact: Leveraging Your Leadership
- Management 1: The New Managers Course
- Management 2: The Advanced Managers Course
- Managing Change, Conflict and Communications
- Managing in a Unionized Work Environment
- Maximizing Leadership Impact with Emotional Intelligence
- Marketing Strategy for Competitive Advantage
- Mindful Management: The Neuroscience of Leadership
- Negotiating and Influencing Skills That Win Results
- Schulich-Lassonde Certificate in Project Management for Engineers
- Solving Complex Problems
- Strategic Account Management and Client Development
- Strategic Branding in the Digital Age: Building, Communicating, and Revitalizing Your Brand
Asynchronous, Self-Paced Online Programs:
- Communication Skills for Early-in-Career Success
- Developing and Presenting a Successful Business Case
- Guided Self-Coaching for New Supervisors and Managers
- Lean Six Sigma White Belt
- Winning Sales Strategies
Micro-credential OSAP application deadlines:
Applications must be received no later than the last day of the study period. Supporting documents and review requests must be received no later than 5 days after the last day of the study period.
For more information, please visit the Ontario Ministry of Education’s Micro-credentials from Ontario’s postsecondary schools information page. Please note the following exceptions that may affect OSAP funding eligibility for our certificates:
- Students receiving Second Career funding for a micro-credential during their study period are ineligible.
- Although grants will not be converted to loans, a grant may become repayable if a student withdraws, is determined to be overpaid in grant funding, or income cannot be verified within one year.
- A student cannot receive OSAP for micro-credential assistance for their study period if it overlaps with another micro-credential study period in which they are concurrently receiving OSAP for micro-credential funding. However, students may overlap their micro-credential study period with a study period that is part of a different full- or part-time program that they are concurrently receiving funding for through Full-Time OSAP or Part-Time OSAP, provided that OSAP funding was not assessed for the micro-credential course(s) through a Full-Time or Part-Time OSAP application.