Ontario’s Ministry of Education has extended its OSAP for Micro-credentials assistance program into 2022.
A selection of Schulich ExecEd’s executive education programs is now eligible for OSAP funding.
Selected Schulich ExecEd programs starting before Dec. 31, 2022 have been approved for the OSAP for Micro-credentials assistance program. Eligible students can apply online through the OSAP website.
To apply, select an eligible program from the list below and enter the information in your OSAP application.
Currently, these are the OSAP-qualified programs we offer:
- Negotiating and Influencing Skills That Win Results
- Managing Change, Conflict and Communications
- Masters Certificate in Leadership
- Developing Executive Presence for Exceptional Leadership
- Schulich Mini MBA: Essentials of Management
- Foundations of Project Management + Using Microsoft Project
- Improving Presentation Effectiveness
- Management 1: The New Managers Course
- Certificate in Strategic Leadership and Innovation
- Strategic Branding in the Digital Age: Building, Communicating, and Revitalizing Your Brand
- Building Collaboration Within & Across Teams
- What The Non-Financial Manager Needs To Know About Financial and Managerial Accounting: Advanced
- Certificate in Sales Management
- Executive Program in Transformational Leadership
- Strategic Account Management and Client Development
- Certificate in Design Thinking 2.0: Tools and Techniques with a User-Centred Approach
- Critical Communication Skills
- Successfully Managing in a Unionized Work Environment
- Developing a Strategic Mindset
- What The Non-Financial Manager Needs To Know About Financial and Managerial Accounting: Fundamentals
- Certificate in Strategic Agility
Asynchronous, Self-Paced Online Courses
Online Winning Sales Strategies
Micro-credential OSAP application deadlines:
Applications must be received no later than the last day of the study period. Supporting documents and review requests must be received no later than 5 days after the last day of the study period.
For more information, please visit the Ontario Ministry of Education’s Micro-credentials from Ontario’s postsecondary schools information page. Please note the following exceptions that may affect OSAP funding eligibility for our certificates:
- Students receiving Second Career funding for a micro-credential during their study period are ineligible.
- Although grants will not be converted to loans, a grant may become repayable if a student withdraws, is determined to be overpaid in grant funding, or income cannot be verified within one year.
- A student cannot receive OSAP for micro-credential assistance for their study period if it overlaps with another micro-credential study period in which they are concurrently receiving OSAP for micro-credential funding. However, students may overlap their micro-credential study period with a study period that is part of a different full- or part-time program that they are concurrently receiving funding for through Full-Time OSAP or Part-Time OSAP, provided that OSAP funding was not assessed for the micro-credential course(s) through a Full-Time or Part-Time OSAP application.